[openbiblio-dev] VIrtuoso export of BL data

Ben O'Steen bosteen at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 12:49:33 UTC 2011

Will, you mentioned that there was an example script for exporting the
data in a file-per-graph basis in an example somewhere. I'm still
quite inclined to take it as it is (as I gather it involves stored
procedures, virtuoso internals and the like), start the export, and to
mop up the files that are produced on the fly into nquad files,
partitioned into sized chunks (maybe a few Gb?)

Once we have the bulk of the export, we can cook up changesets for the
daily changes without too much internal knowledge of virtuoso I think.

Ben