[openbiblio-dev] Huge bibliography in search for a new system

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Thu Mar 3 21:05:22 UTC 2011

On 28 February 2011 10:37, Adrian Pohl <adrian.pohl at okfn.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> thank you Rufus for your fast answer. This sounds promising. We
> downloaded the source code and installed a local version of
> bibliographica but couldn't yet add an entry or create a list, neither
> locally nor on bibliographica.org.

We have not deployed feature to bibliographica.org yet but if you load
up some local data (do paster fixtures) and then visit e.g.

<localhost:5000/entry/GB9361575>

You should see collection stuff in sidebar (you may need to login to
actually create a collection).

> We would really like to test the list features so that we can
> recommend the use of bibliographica in the mentioned project. I'll
> have an eye on the list to see when the changes are active. Have you
> already planned a date for the first release?

We're hoping to have this finally and live in next 1-2 weeks.

Rufus

--
Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation