[openbiblio-dev] Preliminary list

Owen Stephens owen at ostephens.com
Mon Mar 21 12:54:53 UTC 2011

I might suggest putting into a system designed to handle bibliographic data such as Zotero as preferable to a spreadsheet - that way you'd be confident you were able to capture the data you need (whatever you have) and be able to export readily to other formats (possibly including RDF (BIBO) - although not sure if exports in this format are available yet)

Owen

Owen Stephens
Owen Stephens Consulting
Web: http://www.ostephens.com