[openbiblio-dev] JISC openbib update

Richard Jones richard at cottagelabs.com
Wed May 4 18:02:27 UTC 2011

Hi Folks,

This afternoon we've been looking at RDF-JSON and JSON-LD to compare and
contrast the formats.  We thought it appropriate to use BibJSON as the
source format since we are also interested in using that in BibServer.

You can see the post here

http://openbiblio.net/2011/05/04/comparative-serialisation-of-rdf-in-json/

The serialisation of JSON-LD rests on an interpretation of a part of the
spec (compare section 3.1 with section 8.2) which was unclear to us, so
any feedback on that would be useful.

Cheers,

Richard