[openbiblio-dev] Update from sprint and workshop last week

Mark MacGillivray mark.macgillivray at okfn.org
Mon May 9 15:19:20 UTC 2011

Hi Rufus,

Writing up a report on the workshop just now.

Re. getting the BL dataset reloaded:
* not done yet, but ready to go
* because the BL are moving with URIs, Neil Wilson should be providing
details of the format to Will this week
* Will is also still considering whether 4store / rackspace works out
well or not

SOLR search:
* not live yet, but ready to go
* this is running on a test machine, but we decided to hold back until
Will decides where the live dataset will be and what identifiers will
be in use

Mark