[openbiblio-dev] Virtuoso versus 4store

Ed Summers ehs at pobox.com
Fri May 13 13:39:43 UTC 2011

I don't know the full scope of the openbiblio project, so take this
with a boulder sized grain of salt.

I wonder if it might be worthwhile to first pursue supporting the
crawling pattern [1] that Owen helpfully cited. In this pattern you
would mint URIs for the resources the project cares about, and make
sure people can resolve them to get back chunks of machine readable
and web friendly data, and that there were links out to other relevant
places. Would this be a good place to start if you are trying to
convince the BL of the utility of Linked Data?

Or was SPARQL support one of your deliverables for the project?

//Ed

[1] http://linkeddatabook.com/editions/1.0/#htoc84