[openbiblio-dev] Virtuoso versus 4store

Deliot, Corine Corine.Deliot at bl.uk
Fri May 13 15:30:52 UTC 2011

The initial RDF file we offered was provided in response to the Open Bibliography project's request for data to experiment/work with; we never claimed it was linked data.

We are in the process of modelling our data, minting our own URIs, etc. As Owen says, watch this space.

We're hoping our effort will assist people in assessing the value of opening up data and the utility of Linked Data.

Corine

Corine Deliot

Metadata Standards Analyst

The British Library