[openbiblio-dev] Virtuoso versus 4store

Owen Stephens owen at ostephens.com
Fri May 13 15:08:04 UTC 2011

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 2:51 PM, William Waites <ww at styx.org> wrote:

> * [2011-05-13 09:39:43 -0400] Ed Summers <ehs at pobox.com> écrit:
>
> ] places. Would this be a good place to start if you are trying to
> ] convince the BL of the utility of Linked Data?
>
> The BL seems quite convinced, they just move at the pace of a large
> institution so haven't minted their own URIs for these things yet.

At the moment the BL has (afaik) offered RDF (with only a very little
Linked-ness) as a bulk download - so crawling this isn't an option at the
moment. However I think I can say 'watch this space' (although my feeling is
most institutional players in this space are still looking for compelling
business cases around LD)

Owen

--
Owen Stephens