[openbiblio-dev] Bibliographic Metadata Guide is now on Wiki !

Jonathan Gray jonathan.gray at okfn.org
Tue Nov 8 11:42:02 UTC 2011

Great start Primavera.

Due to the breadth of this (not just books, but films, artworks, etc)
- what about renaming this to the Open Metadata Handbook? I think this
is what we originally discussed. What do you think?

Also I'd ping Europeana Data Model (EDM) people as soon as possible,
if you haven't done so already. They may have existing work or ideas
that we might be able to build on, incorporate or at least allude to
and bear in mind!

The metadata standards section [1] is epic (and scary!). ;-)

J.

[1] http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Bibliographic_Metadata_Guide/Metadata_Standards