[openbiblio-dev] openbiblio catchup call today 1600 GMT

Jim Pitman pitman at stat.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Nov 16 14:44:40 UTC 2011

Mark MacGillivray <mark.macgillivray at okfn.org> wrote:

> Main meeting is 1600 to 1630 or 1700 depending on how many people want
> to join, then I can do another hour during which you and I can work on
> the example author dataset.

Good.  Do you have an example dataset already or should I provide? I have been thinking about this.

> Instructions as they get written are put up at http://bibserver.okfn.org/howto

Good. Please can you arrange this page so that it renders the toc now in the right nav bar but not easily found: i.e.

    *  Create a collection
    * Create a new parser
    * Edit your collection
    * Get records out of BibServer
    * Install your own
    * Manage collections
    * Upload collections

> For uploading collections, see:
> http://bibserver.okfn.org/howto/upload-collections/

Great, thanks, will see if I can do it now.

--Jim