[openbiblio-dev] openbiblio catchup call today 1600 GMT

Mark MacGillivray mark.macgillivray at okfn.org
Wed Nov 16 14:34:45 UTC 2011

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 2:26 PM, Jim Pitman <pitman at stat.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Mark MacGillivray <mark.macgillivray at okfn.org> wrote:
>
>> there will be a catchup call today at 1600 GMT for anyone that wants
>> to find out what is currently going on.
>> Please login to the pad at http://openbiblio.okfnpad.org/catchup and I
>> will call at 1600.
>
> OK. Please let me know timeframe for when we can discuss further so I can organize
> my morning.

Main meeting is 1600 to 1630 or 1700 depending on how many people want
to join, then I can do another hour during which you and I can work on
the example author dataset.

> Also, please point me to instructions for scripted upload of a dataset. Sorry, I did
> not register what  you told me on last call.
> Generally, where should I or others expect to find such documentation of BibSoup?

Instructions as they get written are put up at http://bibserver.okfn.org/howto

For uploading collections, see:

http://bibserver.okfn.org/howto/upload-collections/

Mark