[openbiblio-dev] Open Metadata Handbook: Recommendations

Primavera De Filippi primavera.defilippi at okfn.org
Tue Nov 22 14:51:55 UTC 2011

Hi all !
as the Recommendations section [
http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Open_Metadata_Handbook/Recommendations] of the
Open Metadata Handbook has grown a lot over the past few days, I have
decided to try and organize the Interoperability section into a graph:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/3f/Metadata-interoperability.png
 -
It is only a preliminary version, so please don't hesitate to criticize it,
improve it or just come up with a few comments about it.
Ideally, this should form the basis for the decision tree that we would
like to obtain in the end, so it would be great if you could build upon it
in order to add the other elements that are still missing !
As usual, if you have any questions or feedback, please don't hesitate to
contact me or the list !