[openbiblio-dev] OpenBiblio call tomorrow

Rufus Pollock rufus.pollock at okfn.org
Wed Feb 1 08:47:11 UTC 2012

Unfortunately I won't be able to make this due to a commitment
elsewhere. My big desire would be to see:

a) a prioritized (e.g. business value) backlog of top level user
stories / work areas for both dev and community coord (comms, events
etc). Task planning could then run off these top level items.

b) Development of an approximate roadmap for next 1-2 months based on these.

Rufus

On 31 January 2012 18:14, Naomi Lillie <naomi.lillie at okfn.org> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> A reminder about tomorrow's catch-up meeting, 16.00 GMT (Wednesday 1st
> February) using the Etherpad http://openbiblio.okfnpad.org/catchup - all
> welcome, please navigate here at this time and I will Skype call those
> present.
>
> These calls are now fortnightly so the next will be on the 15th Feb.
>
> Regards,
> Naomi
>

> --
> Naomi Lillie
> Foundation Administrator and Community Coordinator (Open Bibliography)
> Open Knowledge Foundation
> http://okfn.org/
> Skype: n.lillie

Co-Founder, Open Knowledge Foundation