[openbiblio-dev] Datasets spreadsheet

Mark MacGillivray mark at cottagelabs.com
Thu Feb 2 18:39:16 UTC 2012

We can already import from csv. However now that bibjson has nested keys,
we will just need too add some catches.

But regardless of whether we do something with this and bibserver, it is
already a great resource that could be built on as is. And a Google
spreadsheet can be embedded in a web page too.