[openbiblio-dev] Next JISC openbiblio 2 sprints

Peter Murray-Rust pm286 at cam.ac.uk
Sun Feb 5 19:15:33 UTC 2012

On Sun, Feb 5, 2012 at 6:38 PM, Mark MacGillivray <
mark.macgillivray at okfn.org> wrote:

> Hi there openbiblio-dev
>

> EVENTS
>
> Naomi is already moving forward with co-ordinating sprint meetings and
> a larger event in combination with DevCSI, and she will be taking this
> forward and looking for beneficial opportunities with other coord team
> members / events.
>
> Excellent.

> Any feedback from list members is welcomed. Thank you all very much
> for your efforts so far,
>
> I have no substantive input as Mark knows everything I want/need and he
has priortised and implemented very well. I think that Bibserver/BibJSON
has sufficient new ideas that, in combination with the BibSoup  we'll be
able to do things that will start to amaze people. We have a very exciting
data application (pubcrawler+chempound) which, when we add in Bibserver
will give a unique bibliographic interface to browsing published data.

Mark

Peter Murray-Rust
Reader in Molecular Informatics
Unilever Centre, Dep. Of Chemistry