[openbiblio-dev] bibjson -request for feedback

Jim Pitman pitman at stat.Berkeley.EDU
Tue Feb 21 19:35:51 UTC 2012

Edmund Chamberlain <emc59 at cam.ac.uk> wrote:

> I also feel that all discussions re: standards should be prefixed by
> five seconds enforced staring at this strip ;)
> http://xkcd.com/927/

Yep. I'm all for keeping BibJSON as close as possible to existing standards.
JSON schema and JSON-LD seem to be the most prominent of those.
Some questions:

Any other JSON-related standards  to consider?

Is JSON-LD conceptually the same as a particular JSON schema?

Are there JSON-LD or JSON schema validators we could use to advantage?

--Jim