[openbiblio-dev] Early notice of June event

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Wed Mar 7 17:13:03 UTC 2012

Hi all,

A quick note to confirm 12-14th June as Open Biblio / OKFN / DevCSI
Hackathon!

This will be in London, and we'll look into having online time so others
can join from afar.

The rough agenda is a meet-up on the evening of the 12th (ie part of the
Hackathon but not compulsory or integral) followed by two full days of
hacking, coding, videoing, promoting, etc (you don't need to be a tecchie
to join in!).

More details to follow, but for now keep it in mind...

Naomi