[openbiblio-dev] Open Biblio catch-up

Naomi Lillie naomi.lillie at okfn.org
Tue Mar 27 15:53:40 UTC 2012

To clarify: we hope to make the calls themselves more regular, not the
timing of tomorrow's call - I am conscious that the timing has been erratic
of late due to various factors but I am sensible of the need to arrange
convenient, regular time slots for *all* the team to attend if they wish -
and by 'all' I do mean everyone on this list :-)

--
Naomi Lillie
Foundation Administrator and Community Coordinator (Open Bibliography)