[openbiblio-dev] Bibserver Status

Karen Coyle kcoyle at kcoyle.net
Sun Aug 17 21:12:31 UTC 2014

Peter, I agree. But I also think it's really hard to take on such a
project on your own. Can we gather a small cohort to give Joe a go-to
place for questions, help, praise, reality checks, etc.? I'm willing,
but can only really be helpful within my skill set (metadata, linked
data, QC [I FIND BUGS!], and documentation). Can a few others with other
skills volunteer? We can name our band whatever we want ;-).

kc

--
Karen Coyle
kcoyle at kcoyle.net http://kcoyle.net