[openbiblio-dev] latest source of schema?

Mark MacGillivray mark at cottagelabs.com
Wed Jan 29 17:28:54 UTC 2014

I don't think the site has a repo. I am quite happy to put it in one
though, and have patches submitted to it.

For citations, what we have done where using bibjson on other projects is
to include citations in a list keyed "citation". Then each citation in the
list is an object, and the information in that object follows the usual
bibjson conventions.

Mark