[openbiblio-dev] latest source of schema?

sheila miguez shekay at pobox.com
Wed Jan 29 17:47:52 UTC 2014

I don't know the correct links to fix it yet, but when I do I could submit
a pull request.

I could help with the wiki a tiny bit. This page has unformated json, and I
copied it to get pretty printed so that I could submit an edit. I don't
have privs for that, so I have it in a gist. Before using my content, check
for accuracy. The string on the wiki page did not get parsed by python
-mjson.tool and I "fixed" it so that it could get parsed.

http://wiki.okfn.org/Projects/openbibliography/bibjson/schema/v0.82

https://gist.github.com/codersquid/8693031

Are members of this group in #okfn on freenode?

--
sheila