[openbiblio-dev] Cannot run bibserver

Emanuil Tolev emanuil.tolev at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 19:04:32 UTC 2015

Hi Joe,

On 19 March 2015 at 18:20, Joe Corneli <holtzermann17 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I've made an attempt to maintain it a bit, although I haven't had time
> to do much.  At least I've managed to install it, have a look at these
> instructions;
> http://holtzermann17.github.io/skelodml/bibserver-setup.html

AFAIK this piece of software was only ever run on ES 0.16 - 0.20, maybe
0.90 . I doubt it's ever been run on ES 1.x. Great if you got it to work
though, but you may encounter problems with the mappings in ES, if the app
makes any attempt at all to set them on its initial run. (Otherwise you'll
just rely on whatever ES makes for you as data comes in, which may be
fine.)