[OpenDesign] Hello all!

Astrid van Roij-Lubsen astrid at waag.org
Tue Dec 18 16:16:45 UTC 2012

Hi all,

With this email I would like to introduce myself in this group. My name is Astrid Lubsen, I work as a concept developer in the Open Design Lab at Waag Society, the Netherlands (http://waag.org/nl/lab/open-design-lab).
This year I completed the Fab Academy course in Fab Lab Amsterdam, and I aim to apply my learnings on sharing knowledge and design solutions in my current projects. Together with Deanna Herst I am developing a minor on Open Design at the Willem de Kooning Academy in Rotterdam.

Looking forward to being involved in the conversation!

Best,
Astrid