[OpenDesign] Introducing myself

Irene Maldini irene.maldini at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 11:09:07 UTC 2012

I am a design practitioner, teacher and researcher
(Uruguay-Brazil-Netherlands).  After designing for the quick-developing
industry of the south of Brazil, I got interested in DIY and later *open
design* as alternative circuits of production and consumption of objects.
Nowadays I live in the Netherlands and work as a teacher in industrial
design for EUCD (Uruguay), as embedded researcher for VU University
Amsterdam in Waag Society and teacher assistant in the Master in design
studies ‘Design Cultures’, at VU University Amsterdam.

*
*

Related links:**

onmyresearch.blogspot.com