[OpenDesign] Hello!

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at okfn.org
Thu Mar 29 12:50:31 UTC 2012

Hi guys,

Thanks Xavier and Massimo for the ideas - both sound good. Have asked the
sysadmin responsible for the OKFN blogfarm (which the site is hosted on)
whether I can download the Leaflet plugin:

http://trac.okfn.org/ticket/1228

Agreed with Peter that it would be cool to have this enabled, especially
given our wide variety of geographic locations!

Kat

@kat_braybrooke<http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke>