[OpenDesign] overview of Fab Labs

Xavier Leonard ideasfromX.L at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 12:20:08 UTC 2012

Yes, that's the one I meant. FING also wrote at least a few blog entries
about their Fab Lab research and here's an earlier ( and French) version of
that report:
http://www.slideshare.net/pminguet/fablab-v0-dossier-elusinstances-v1

I wouldn't be surprised if they have some findings that they haven't
publlished yet Cindy, so it may be worthwhile to reach out to them.

follow me: @merelyanode