[OpenDesign] MA thesis - Towards openness: A study about open design and its translation from theory into practice

Juliana Paiva julimpaiva at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 11:09:52 UTC 2012

Hello, My name is Juliana, Brazilian expat living in Amsterdam. I'm a
industrial designer and just graduated in New Media Master at University of
Amsterdam. As the topic of my thesis, I researched about Open Design, OSS
and Peer production, using FabLab Amsterdam as my case study.

You can find the link for my thesis in the Masters of Media Blog:
http://mastersofmedia.hum.uva.nl/2012/07/12/towards-openness/

Looking forward to start a discussion about it.

Regards,

--
Juliana Paiva

0639570978 (Netherlands)