[Open Design + Hardware] Request for your bios and leadership this autumn

Christian Villum villum at autofunk.dk
Fri Aug 23 11:48:04 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Here is my bio, links and pic:

Christian is a disruptive technology geek, project bootstrapper, open data
activist & electronic music buff. He lives in Copenhagen, Denmark, and works
as OpenGovData & Local Group Network community manager for Open Knowledge
Foundation. With a background in media and culture entrepreneurship,
co-working facilitation, community creation, hacktivism and open culture,
he enjoys bringing people together to share new ideas.
He holds an MA in Culture, Communication & Globalization from Aalborg
University and has previously lived, worked and studied in Berlin, New York
and Chicago. On the side he runs a few smaller projects including Uhrlaut
Records, a small boutique record label for challenging electronic music
from Scandinavia - and whenever possible, he tries to find time to play
with his 3D-printer and various Arduino projects.

Pic:
Flickr<http://www.flickr.com/photos/82968125@N08/8713851840/in/photolist-eh1LyQ-8RequS-dP8vRU-dMyHe4-dyQWnw-dyKyuV-dyQXsq-dyKspt-dyQZ9G-9pCbMD-9pFdAY-9pCbAH-dUE5Np-9GteDJ-9Gqkdg-9GterE-9Gqkip-9Gqkbg-9Gqkgp-9GteBN-9Gtetu-9Gtexf-9Gqka4-9Gqk7i-9Gqkfk-d9UczH-ao4CyQ-ejXW41-avqnMm-bCfo5e-bAsopJ-9Vae7U-9GMXDY-9ab5pe-9aegBY-9abi4r-9abg9R-9aef8C-dyR2C9-dyQXcW-dyKuwk-dyQW6N-dyR3jW-dyKvYX-dyQYf1-dyKtdn-dyR3GQ-dqS5uP-dqS68z-dqSgXu-dqS58g>

Links:
OKFN profile<http://okfn.org/about/team/#Christian_Villum_8212_Community_Manager_Local_Groups_Open_Government_Data>
Personal blog <http://autofunk.dk>

Looking much forward to this!