[Open Design + Hardware] Fab Commons Japan

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 22:00:12 UTC 2013

On a side note, getting quite envious of all the designers and fabbers who
were in Japan together now -- sounds like it was a great experience!

If you guys have photos+blog posts about your reflections, do share. Would
be quite interested to see!

- Kat

hello: @kat_braybrooke <http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke> | kaibray.com
culturehacking at mozilla <http://webmaker.org/> webmaker<https://webmaker.org/>