[Open Design + Hardware] FabLab 9 Japan a couple of photos

Aleksandar Kovač alex.ecorrespondence at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 08:37:52 UTC 2013

Hi,
I would like to share a couple of photos from FabLab 9.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fcsvwmhjuhc5z5y/8_pLEp3oRZ
...hopefully the link or the attachment will not be stripped.

These photos are shared without explicit permissions of those persons in
them.
So, if anyone wants the photos removed, please let me know as soon as
possible.
Thanks.

Alex