[Open Design + Hardware] FabLab 9 Japan a couple of photos

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Wed Aug 28 13:49:51 UTC 2013

Great, thanks for sharing Aleksandar.
Would it make sense to have a brief blog post made with a couple of them
for the OpenDesign blog?

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on

*Have you registered for OKCon 2013 <http://okcon.org/>?*