[Open Design + Hardware] FabLab 9 Japan a couple of photos

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at gmail.com
Wed Aug 28 15:03:57 UTC 2013

These are indeed great - really nice to see, thanks Aleks! Looks like fun,
and I also like the mention of free lunch boxes ;)
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/fcsvwmhjuhc5z5y/8_pLEp3oRZ#lh:null-Workshops%2008.jpg

Would definitely be happy to host a blog post if you feel like writing one
about what the event was like and what you set out to accomplish as a group
- I'm sure folks would be interested to read!

- Kat

hello: @kat_braybrooke <http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke> | kaibray.com
culturehacking at mozilla <http://webmaker.org/> webmaker<https://webmaker.org/>
also leading open design <http://design.okfn.org/> | the open