[Open Design + Hardware] [Open Design & Hardware] Invitation to lead a session at Mozfest this Oct in London

Christian Villum christian.villum at okfn.org
Fri Aug 30 09:59:45 UTC 2013

Great - thank you too :)

And yes, maybe you're right that it would be somewhat out of scope, just
checked the topics again. It would more of a fun, informal social thing
really.

Too bad though that we haven't (as a working group) managed to get a
proposal in, would've been a great way to get together and reach out to
potential new members.

If anyone reading this feels up for putting something together last-minute
(deadline tomorrow), then please do get in touch. I'll be at MozFest either
way, so it would be a great way to contribute to the whole thing while
making our shared initiative here more visible to the Mozilla crowd.

-Christian

--

Christian Villum

Community Manager, Open Government Data + Local Groups Network
skype: christianvillum  |  @villum <http://www.twitter.com/villum>
*Empowering through Open Knowledge
*http://okfn.org/  |  @okfn <http://twitter.com/OKFN>  |  OKF on

*Have you registered for OKCon 2013 <http://okcon.org/>?*