[Open Design] Fwd: Text on Open Hardware

Primavera De Filippi pdefilippi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 11:39:25 UTC 2013

See below
If anyone can help..

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Daniel Boos <boos.dani at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 8, 2013 at 12:15 PM
Subject: Text on Open Hardware
To: Primavera De Filippi <pdefilippi at gmail.com>

Hi Primavera

For the "Fabrikzeitung" in March we are looking for a short text on
Open Hardware. Mario and I have a monthly column in this cultural
magazine distributed in Zurich. The text should be for a general
audience, introduce the topic and explain the idea behind it. I guess
there are already many textes available and so we want to use an
existing one.
The text should be only about 7000 characters (with empty spaces). We
can translate it and shorten it. It would be great, if it is under a
free license. We can also pay the author a small amount for it.
On April 29 we will celebrate the Open Hardware Day in Dock18 and as
an explanation and to advertise for the event, we thought about
writting on it.

It would be great to get some ideas for articles. Thanks
Daniel