[Open Design] Crafting the future - European Academy of Design Conference - track Making together

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at gmail.com
Tue May 7 09:36:03 UTC 2013

Hello Serena!

Sorry for late reply - your observations are quite interesting, and we
wanted to thank you for sharing them here. It looks like we still have a
way to go before we agree on open design definitions (as signified by your
mention of Atckinson's piece) - but that friction and the discussions it
causes can often be where conferences are at their best!

Do you have a blog post where you've summarised some of your final thoughts
on conference outcomes? Or would you like to write one? We'd love to
cross-post it to the Open Design blog to share wider amongst our networks,
if you are able to: http://design.okfn.org/blog

Kat

hi, i'm: @kat_braybrooke <http://twitter.com/kat_braybrooke> | find me at:
kaibray.com