[Open Design + Hardware] Infrastructuring the Commons

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at gmail.com
Thu Nov 21 16:26:30 UTC 2013

(Late reply, but no less enthusiastic)

Thanks for this, Cindy! Looks like the discussions were fruitful indeed -
and they sound quite similar to ones we're having here in the UK with
cultural institutions looking to digitise and share their works.

On a related note, on 11th December in London there is a one-day summit
hosted by Commons Machinery http://bit.ly/17tuhvC aimed at exploring
effective ways to build metadata and attribution infrastructures. Could be
another nice moment to continue these discussions.

Kat

hi, i'm kat | mozilla <http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/foundation/> |
OD+H<http://design.okfn.org>| the
open book <http://theopenbook.org.uk>