[Open Design + Hardware] Liability in hacking medical equipment

anNa seravalli anna.seravalli at mah.se
Sat Nov 9 17:49:14 UTC 2013

Hi guys,
I am writing you with a question that I got from Jesper a friend that is
involved in a maker-space in Roskilde, Denmark. It a nutshell is about how
to deal with liability when organizing workshops where people is invited to
hack their own assistive technology (please scroll down for a more detailed
description of the issue).

Do you have any tips, contacts, experiences that could help with this?

ciao!
anNa

--

Anna Seravalli
PhD Candidate Research Fellow
MEDEA Collaborative Media Initiative
Malmö University

+46 72 744 55 24

medea.mah.se
prototypingalternativefutures.wordpress.com