[Open Design + Hardware] New member. household and community automated greenhouse projects done with open source.

Bryan M Feste bryanf3 at uw.edu
Fri Nov 29 23:26:30 UTC 2013

Hello,

Good day to you all at open design. I am in the early stages of my project.
I do not have a team together, yet I am still dreaming big!

My project goal is to have complete control over the food grown in
automated greenhouses, so there are no pesticide. From each house to
community.

I don't know where my project is going to take me. This greenhouse would be
such a breath of fresh air that other communities will want one for
themselves. Check out some of my profiles. I have nothing to hide and want
to impact my community in a positive way.

facebook: www.facebook.com/feestee

or instagram : www.iphoneogram.com/u/42771579

or google + : plus.google.com/105182945198302002831/posts

or my (possibly NSFW) cannabis blog:
www.420magazine.com/forums/journals-progress/201779-lvl99wc-s-first-grow-w-4-strains-soil-led-cfl-indoor.html

and then my crowdfunder
www.indiegogo.com/projects/diy-automated-greenhouse/x/5525534