[Open Design + Hardware] Propose a session for OKFestival 2014

Massimo Menichinelli massimo.menichinelli at aalto.fi
Mon Feb 24 19:10:54 UTC 2014

Hi Rita and Magdalena,
thank your very much for your help! :)

I've already written a proposal on the pad, please feel free to ask
questions / make improvements on the pad itself:

http://pad.okfn.org/p/okfestival_opendesign

One idea would be to discuss face-to-face its topic and evolution during
the workshop, compare it with other definitions, and then post issues on
GitHub and improve the text directly on GitHub (if we manage to keep
track of all the discussion also with GitHub issues it will be easier
for further development and for the people that won't participate in the
workshop). Just any smartphone/tablet/laptop can access and write on
GitHub, we can help the participants with the tools or write issues/text
for them. Or we could just discuss face-to-face (while keeping track of
comments and improvements) and I will update the text later. What do you
think about this?

Best regards,

Massimo

Il 20/02/14 21:19, Magdalena Reiter - MAKE DESIGN OPEN ha scritto:
> Hello Massimo,
>
> I would like to join and help with the proposal for the definition workshop.
>
> There is also another proposal planned: I'm part of a group in Austria,
> that just started a local OKF-Open Design group. Our first meeting was
> yesterday. We still need to organize the group, but one aim that came up
> already, is to propose a session for the OK festival as a first task and
> then use the opportunity to meet other Open Design initiatives in Berlin.
>
> So let me know how I can help.
> Best,
> Magdalena
>

> On 2/20/14 8:24 PM, Rita Wu wrote:
>> Hi Massimo!
>> I can help in this!
>>
>> Best
>> Rita
>>
>> Em quinta-feira, 20 de fevereiro de 2014, Massimo Menichinelli
>> <massimo.menichinelli at aalto.fi <mailto:massimo.menichinelli at aalto.fi>>
>> escreveu:
>>
>>     Hi all,
>>     it is now possible to propose a session for the Open Knowledge
>>     Festival 2014!
>>     Here's the page:
>>
>>     http://2014.okfestival.org/programme/propose-a-session/
>>
>>     Are you going to submit ideas? I was thinking about submitting the
>>     proposal for a workshop for the Open Design Definition, would you
>>     like to do it with me and write the proposal together?
>>
>>     Best regards,
>>
>>     Massimo
>>
>>     --
>>     ______________________________________________________________________________
>>     Massimo Menichinelli
>>     mobile: (ITA) +39 3402971655
>>     Skype: openp2pdesign.org <http://openp2pdesign.org>
>>     http://it.linkedin.com/in/massimomenichinelli
>>     openp2pdesign.org <http://openp2pdesign.org>
>>     Metadesign for Open Systems, Processes, Projects
>>     http://www.openp2pdesign.org/
>>

>> --
>> * RITA WU*
>>  +55 11 994 836 483