[Open Design + Hardware] Propose a session for OKFestival 2014

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 14:32:13 UTC 2014

Cheers, this is great, guys. I assume there are many more good ideas on
this list yet to be added...

On this note, I've also just fleshed out the proposal to discuss/hack/make
Maoil, a new open art journal some of the OD+H folk are thinking of putting
together this year.

Line 30: http://pad.okfn.org/p/okfestival_opendesign

If anyone's interested in helping lead this with us, we'd love your
involvement! Especially if you'd like to be an editor or one of the first
contributors!

- Kat

hi, i'm @codekat <http://twitter.com/codekat> braybrooke
curation design lead @mozilla <http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/foundation/>