[Open Design + Hardware] Article in Wired

Aaron Huslage aaron at iilab.org
Tue Jan 7 15:31:17 UTC 2014

She gets one point right. We have reached a time where we can deploy more
than one Internet. The Internet we need to build looks nothing like the
existing Internet and uses completely different, secure from the start,
protocols that disintermediate carriers and other single-point bottlenecks.
My friend Bob Frankston writes a lot about this stuff.

http://frankston.com/public/?name=SustainableConnectivity

We are keeping ourselves jailed and allowing others to claim our
information destinies.

On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 2:40 AM, Christian Villum <villum at autofunk.dk> wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> On a slightly off-topical note, our Open Design & Hardware group
> co-coordinator Primavera is prominently featured in Wired magazine with a
> thought-inspiring article on mesh networks:
>

> http://www.wired.com/opinion/2014/01/its-time-to-take-mesh-networks-seriously-and-not-just-for-the-reasons-you-think/?cid=co16610714
>
> Well done, Primavera! :)
>
> -Christian

Aaron Huslage
Technical Director
iilab http://iilab.org

PGP: 0x360DE590 / 30D4 B15B 74B2 F0E9 35D4  ABE0 2CB7 AC60 360D E590