[Open Design + Hardware] Intro of me

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 20:05:19 UTC 2014

Hello Carolin, and a second welcome!

I assume you're working with Alison Powell at LSE
http://www.alisonpowell.ca/?page_id=2 ? If so, amazing - lots of great
research projects coming out of your faculty of late.

Definitely let us know if you have specific research questions you're
looking into, or areas you'd like to get involved. As Christian has noted,
we have a few different collaborations on, including building an open art
journal (to be discussed at this year's Open Knowledge Festival in Berlin),
a Burning Man art project, and the next draft of the Open Design Definition
-- all of which you'd be very welcome to get involved with if you're
interested!

Kat

hi, i'm @codekat <http://twitter.com/codekat> braybrooke
curation + co-design lead @mozilla<http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/foundation/>