[Open Design + Hardware] Products as Platforms, Workshop at DIS2014, 21-22 June 2014, Vancouver Canada

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at gmail.com
Thu Mar 20 22:04:23 UTC 2014

This sounds wonderful, Serena -- thank you for sharing it!

I am actually living in Vancouver again at the moment, and can vouch for
the location -- it is on the tip of a mountain with a view of the ocean...

Will definitely share around.

Kat

hi, i'm @codekat <http://twitter.com/codekat> braybrooke
curation + co-design lead @mozilla<http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/foundation/>