[Open Design + Hardware] Open Design Definition @ OKFestival 2014

Magdalena Reiter mail at magdalenareiter.at
Tue May 20 12:51:28 UTC 2014

Dear Massimo, dear all,

as we are preparing the German version of the Open Design Definition in
our local group, I'd like to help in Berlin as well. I will be there
already on the 15th.

If wanted, we could find a date to make a skype-meeting to speak about
the different perspectives about the definition and the presentation in
Berlin directly. What do you say?

Best regards,
Magdalena

*Magdalena Reiter*