[Open Design + Hardware] opendesign Digest, Vol 42, Issue 1

Serena Cangiano serenacangiano at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 17:57:12 UTC 2015

Hello everyone,

I am happy to share the last call for contributions of Progetto grafico is
an international graphic design magazine published by Aiap, the Italian
association for visual communication design.

Progetto grafico's editorial board is interested in receiving article
proposals for the future issue dedicated to *Open technologies.*

Please have a look at the call for articles here:
http://www.aiap.it/documenti/14243/77
http://www.aiap.it/getFile.php?f=PG30-opensourcetech-eng.pdf&mime=application/pdf

Let me know if you have questions and if you are interested in submitting a
contribution.
Thank you in advance for spreading the call within other open design
communities you are connected to.

Serena