[Open Design + Hardware] Open Design Cumulus conference working papers now published

Kohtala Cindy cindy.kohtala at aalto.fi
Mon Apr 24 10:00:51 UTC 2017

Hi all

the Cumulus Hong Kong 2016 conference called Open Design for E-very-thing has now published its working papers.
I’m sure many of you there? I was sad to miss it.

http://cumulusassociation.us14.list-manage.com/track/click?u=d388bc4869157a5bcd12bdc0a&id=78a9932ddd&e=c649f33b3b

The Cumulus Working Papers Hong Kong document the Cumulus conference Open Design for E-very-thing hosted by the Hong Kong Design Institute on November 21 - 24, 2016.
Publication information:
Editors: Cecile Kung, Elita Lam and Yanki Lee/ Hong Kong Design Institute
ISBN 978-952-60-0080-0 (print)
ISBN 978-952-60-0081-7 (pdf)
ISSN 1795 1879 Cumulus working papers (pdf)
ISSN 1456 307X Cumulus working papers (print)

all the best
Cindy

Cindy Kohtala
Postdoc researcher, Department of Design
Aalto University School of Arts, Design and Architecture
Helsinki, Finland
cindy.kohtala at aalto.fi