[Open Design + Hardware] opendesign Digest, Vol 51, Issue 2

Christian Villum villum at autofunk.dk
Fri Feb 17 08:29:08 UTC 2017

Hello Serena,

Happy to discuss REMODEL some more. Maybe over skype over the next couple
of weeks? Also, as mentioned earlier this week, we are keen to adopt some
of the brilliant toolkit framework that you and Zoe have developed for
DSI4EU (which, for those who are unfamiliar, can be found here:
https://github.com/DSI4EU/toolkit).

If anyone else is interested in joining discussions about the REMODEL
program and open source business models for manufacturing we could even
broaden the circle and have a Hangout? We would love to present, discuss,
get feedback and, most importantly, hear of what others are doing in this
space.

Lastly, also thanks for sharing the article, sounds relevant indeed. Too
bad it is a little pricey though :/ (15 USD).

In any case, please do continue to share relevant articles, business cases,
etc.

Thanks,

Christian