[Open Design + Hardware] Open Network Infrastructure / MakeZurich

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 11:11:13 UTC 2017

Thanks for this, Oleg!

Sounds like a great - and timely - group to be starting, and wish I was
closer to Zurich to get involved :)

Let us know how it goes?

- K

Kat Braybrooke

Doctoral Researcher, University of Sussex
Humanities Lab | School of Media, Film + Music
http://www.sussex.ac.uk/profiles/358413

Researcher-in-Residence, Tate
Taylor Digital Studio
http://www.tate.org.uk/visit/tate-britain/taylor-digital-studio