[Open Design + Hardware] Workshop: Open Design at the Intersection of Making and Manufacturing - Sat 6th May - CHI2017

Kat Braybrooke kat.braybrooke at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 11:36:33 UTC 2017

looks like a great opportunity, Cindy -- keep these coming :)

+ for those who were, like me, not sure where CHI is this year, looks like
it's in Denver: https://chi2017.acm.org/

Kat Braybrooke

Doctoral Researcher, University of Sussex
Humanities Lab | School of Media, Film + Music
http://www.sussex.ac.uk/profiles/358413

Researcher-in-Residence, Tate
Taylor Digital Studio
http://www.tate.org.uk/visit/tate-britain/taylor-digital-studio