[Openglam_members] OpenGLAM Working Group Members Update

Sam Leon sam.leon at okfn.org
Mon Apr 22 10:59:23 UTC 2013

Hi Sarah, All.

Thanks for this - the inclusion of the weekend was a bit of a mistake. I
think it's better to go for a weekday and totally agree it's best if we can
just get a regular slot locked so that we can box it off each month. I've
added my response to the Doodle.

So we can warp this up:

*Could everyone please signal their availability in the Doodle, so I can
confirm the time of the call today?*
*
*
http://doodle.com/p3myhnnrn4qkm754